Shed45 Lode Road
Built in 1931 as a Labour Club, it became the village Social Club in the 70s. Closed for 2 years it reopened in October 2016 as the Shed after substantial refurbishment and combines dining with village pub drinking close to (National Trust) Anglesey Abbey. The large main bar has had the ceiling removed, exposing the original roof ironwork now with chandeliers in between. The furniture caters for either drinkers or diners. Beyond the bar is a two-storey section. Upstairs is a restaurant with historic local photographs on the walls. Downstairs is a comfortable pubby area with a real fire. Beyond this is an extension containing the games room and facilities. Initially its ales will be well known though not those most commonly found in the area. Once settled in locally brewed beers will also be available. Its menu ranges from pub classics through to the more refined all prepared on site from locally sourced produce.