Stolen Liquor Loft & Restaurant2-4 King Street
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
The former Cambridge Arms became d'Arry's restaurant in 2006. In 2016 they expanded into the former George Scales Brewery, unused since 1906, at the rear of the site and opened up an upstairs bar called the Liquor Loft. The house ale, George Scales Best Bitter, is named after the brewery. In late March 2019 the ground floor restaurant and bar area was rebranded as Stolen. Cask beers, including Old Cannon Bitter, are from their family owned Old Cannon Brewery in Bury St Edmunds. The food is "stretched sourdough and grill".