Black Horse Inn35 High Street
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
Established in 1765 as the Horse & Groom, renamed in the 1870's and has occupied the current premises since 1889. The pub now has a single bar with a dining area to the left, a drinking area to the right and a conservatory beyond that. Four handpumps offer Charles Wells beers plus guests. Accommodation in seven rooms in a motel-like block beside the beer garden beyond the rear car park. Hearty pub food prepared on the premises includes breakfasts every day 7-10.